Nowadays, there are many series of TVs come with different specification. There are Smart TV, LED, OLED, 4K, HDR which each of them has their advantages. The world of TVs has moved on a lot in the last few years, of course, the sort type of TV make us confuse to choose the best one for our home.
Maybe you’ve browsing or directly stop to the electronic store and find the various TV sold there from many brands, and some of them sell 4K TVs, and some are selling UHD TVs or even 4K UHD TV. This high-definition (HD) comes in many sizes and various price from low to high. Also, you can spend for this as much as buying a new car.
To help you decide the best 4k tv to buy, here I share you the simple tips to make a choice.
If you don’t have enough time to think more which one you should buy, remember these simple tips to consider before you buy a TV.
If you want to have a TV that lasts for several years come, buy at least 4K TV resolution. Don’t buy under the 4k resolution.
- Don’t buy a TV which has refresh rate under 120 Hz.
- Hope to pay about $500 for a strong 50-to 55-inch deal 4K TV and in any event $900 for a 65-inch demonstrate.
- Get HDR If You Want the More Colours
- HDR is a new feature from 4K UHD sets and its stands for high dynamic range. It can deliver more colors, more contrast level, and increased brightness.
- Just believe your own eyes. Ignore contrast-ratio specs.
- Look for at least four HDMI ports. You should ask about HDCP compatibility when you shop 4K.
- For something better some of the time, you have to pay more, OLED TVs look much superior to a run of the mill LED LCD, however they are impressively more costly.
- It’s good to buy a sound bar because nowadays TV speaker is worse because the screen is thinner.
- If you do not really need, avoid extended warranties.
- Most TVs are “shrewd TVs ” this day with simple access to Netflix and other online applications. Try not to be deceived into intuition this is a major ordeal.
We’ve been talking about 4k, but what is 4k exactly? Well, let’s go to the 4k description.
What is a 4K TV?
4K is about resolution, which describes the sharpness of the TV picture, usually regarding horizontal lines of the pixel. Technically, 4K is a standard developed in the world of cinema that uses a resolution of 3840 x 2160. 4K Ultra HD TVs have four times the determination of Full HD TVs giving more pixel thickness, detail, definition, and clearness to the photo quality contrasted with Full HD or HD Ready TVs.
The most benefit of 4K TVs is that it has more detail for small object on the screen and also sharper text. Overall, you will see the image appear more vibrant and more lifelike than on an HDTV. 4K is the standard for TV resolution, and it’s better for you who want to have a TV that lasts for several years’ come. However, full HD 1080p is still the most common screen resolution in this day.
Consider the Screen Size
No matter what brand of TV you are looking for, but the main thing that will affect in deciding to buy is the screen size. You will consider the space in your home, the distance between you and your family will sit on the screen, and how many people in your family typically watch at once. Then, you will pick one that fits your space and fit your budget. The sweet spot today, considering price, performance, and the typical living room is between 55 and 65 inches. So, choose the screen size and resolution appropriate for the distance. 4K UHD TV allows you to sit at a distance twice close.
Should I buy a 4K TV with Refresh Rate ?
The invigorate rate is how often every second a photo is revived on the screen. It is expressed in Herts (Hz), the standard refresh rate is 60 times per second. However, for the rapidly moving object, a 60 Hz refresh rate can make things look blurry or jittery, particularly on LCD HDTVs. So, to get the more robust picture, manufacture doubled the refresh rate to 120 Hz. Remember that the faster is better, don’t buy a TV with the refresh rate under 120 Hz.
Should I buy a 4K TV?
In case you’re hoping to purchase another TV, one of the key innovations you have to consider is 4K. What is the reason? It’s better choice If you want to future-proof your investment. It has better resolution and detail. It has a fast refresh rate, 120 Hz. You can sit twice as close to a 4K UHD TV. So, when you could find the better one why you should look for another?Read More